[NSRCA-discussion] Congratulations to Jason

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Tue Sep 6 20:17:09 AKDT 2016

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/team-rcu-don-szczur-329/11632416-clover-creek-invitational-2016-a.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Szczur via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
To: nsrca-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 12:14 am
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Congratulations to Jason

Although specifically not a pattern- topic, there were some notable "pattern" pilots who competed in this event called "Clover Creek".

Congrats to Jason Shulman for winning the unlimited class!  There were also some FAI powerhouse pilots that flew in freestyle invitational.  Mathew Stringer ended up 7th, Joseph 8th.  Chris Gini did very well also.  Tuny flew unlimited as well as Mathew, Chris and others.  I did a blog about Joseph and my experiences at the Clover Creek Invitational.   My hat is off to John Schroder who attracted a variety of pilots from different aerobatics backgrounds to compete on the same playing field.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/team-rcu-don-szczur-329/11632416-clover-creek-invitational-2016-a.html ;

There is also a huge photo spread on Flying Giants.

P.S., nice Mustang Gary Courtney.  Brings back some memories of my '65.

Cheers,
Don