[NSRCA-discussion] New Club Class for Precision Aerobatics

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 12:32:32 AKDT 2016

Peter,
Where do we find the maneuvers? Doesn't seem to be anything on the
website under sequences.

I would have recommended doing away with the 60 degree box but not the
turnarounds.  I see potential newbies having problems mostly with
keeping the plane out far enough to stay in the box, not with linking
maneuvers.

John