[NSRCA-discussion] New Club Class for Precision Aerobatics

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:11:49 AKDT 2016

And I forgot. Make it one loop, not two.  We need to make within the capability of 99% of a club members, not the top 10 to 20% of club members.

I have been waiting for the this sequence to be announced to consider its use in a club members event and it falls short. It should be closer to a fun fly event in nature not an aerobatics contest.