[NSRCA-discussion] Northern Virginia F3P and Indoor pattern event sanctioned.

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Mon Oct 17 16:53:41 AKDT 2016

This came up at the NSRCA meeting at the NATS- the topic of what is the NSRCA doing with regard to indoor pattern. Perhaps one effective thing to do is sanction contests to build interest.  Here is one now sanctioned.  We will target local flyers but anyone interested in participating, let me know. There is also an F3P build thread on RCU.

The following sanction has been approved by your district Contest Coordinator:
11/19/2016 - Springfield, VA (A) Indoor Pattern and F3P contest
Site: South Run Rec Center Field House
category: RC Aerobatics
Event Description: This will be an indoor pattern contest as well as an open-flying indoor RC event that will take place between 8 and 10 PM at the South Run Rec Center in Springfield, VA.
Sequences at http://xavier.mouraux.com/indoor/sequences.html  we also plan to have a “clubclass” which is centered around a UMX Extra, Yak or similar