[NSRCA-discussion] Online build thread- indoor pattern

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Oct 15 18:33:28 AKDT 2016

F3P season is nearly upon us.  The indoor contest in Canada is the weekend of 12 November and I've just booked a location for an indoor pattern contest in Burke,VA  for the evening of the 19th.  We have tentative confirmation that three of the four F3P U.S. team members will be able to make it (they live within an hour of each other, by the way).

I'm starting a build thread on a balsa built F3P plane.  There are many build threads and videos out there but a bunch of people have asked for one targeting the beginner and expert alike.  The goal is an airframe that is light, easy to build and made from inexpensive materials.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/team-rcu-don-szczur-329/11633340-f3p-build-thread.html#post12267593

Cheers!

Don