[NSRCA-discussion] 2016 Cajun Nats

Monte Richard mrichard at compassengineering.com
Mon Oct 3 07:10:33 AKDT 2016

The weather is looking good, cooling down and starting to see some fall weather for the upcoming Cajun Nats. We have had a lot of responses to the Seminar Brian and Brett are presenting as our club host this USA world team fundraiser, be sure to come out Friday to attend the seminar that evening, pick up some excellent information and support the USA team. Enjoy the chicken and sausage gumbo, cooked by our own renowned chef Jon Martin.

We're kicking off on the Thursday evening with our Jam session and wood fired pizza by the campfire at the flying site. This was a great hit last year as everyone thoroughly enjoyed the music, food, and fellowship. Friday, the seminar and gumbo. Then Saturday pilots meeting at 9:00 am. Saturday night banquet serving Catfish Couvillion with fried catfish and trimmings, great fellowship and a live band. As usual we will have the 10 cent premium beer while it last. Sunday we wind up the competition.

There will be concessions available Friday thru Sunday at the field. Camping is welcome but primitive. We do have an indoor restroom with flushing toilet for the ladies.

This is a family event, so bring the family and enjoy a great weekend with your fellow modelers.

Monte

(c) 2016 Compass Engineering & Consultants, LLC. All rights reserved. This electronic transmission, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for the use of each individual recipient named above and may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential, proprietary, is subject to copyright, constitutes a trade secret or is legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately (i) notify the sender, (ii) permanently delete the original and all copies of this electronic transmission and all attachments hereto, and (iii) destroy all printouts of this electronic transmission and all attachments hereto. Please note that electronic transmissions to and from the sender may be monitored by the sender's employer. Thank you for your cooperation.