[NSRCA-discussion] IRCHA in Model Aviation

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:25:14 AKST 2016

Ah the good old days when the R/C Aerobatics Nats coverage had many pictures, play-by-play about all the classes, final results, contestant equipment lists and many worker’s names were included. Everything  had to be submitted by August 10th to get into the November Model Aviation, less than a month after the R/C Aerobatic Nats were contested.

Ron Van Putte