[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley ( FUTABA RADIOS FOR SALE !! )

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 16:13:59 AKST 2016

I am selling my Futaba 10CG 2.4 Version. This Transmitter is in like new condition, and has been used for three seasons ( Purchased at the Toledo Show in 2014). The Transmitter has had a new face-plate installed, as well as Radio South Stiff Springs installed by Tony Stillman of Radio South.

This transmitter comes with a 14 Channel RX, ProTek Radio Case, and a custom foam insert for the radio. Included as well is (2) Lipo TX batteries, original RX battery pack, original face plate, on/off switch, manual, neck strap, and original TX nicd battery pack. I am going the Taranis European route, and no longer need this radio.

This would be a great radio for someone wanting a better Radio, with almost every feature available.

Price asking is $400.00  with FREE Shipping Insured !!!!

If interested please email me for photos. For some reason it will not let me attach to this email.

Matthew E Finley
Q.C.I Technical Assistant
248-794-8487 mobile