[NSRCA-discussion] West Pattern Flying

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:59:20 AKDT 2016

Jamie,

There is a great RC club in Oakdale – one of the nicest places in California.  We have a contest there once a year – this year our district championships will be there.  Bear in mind that the summers are VERY hot in the valley so most flying is done in the morning.

http://www.checkthesock.com/rc_airfields/275-radio-control-flyers-unlimited

The above shows the site – that is all asphalt out there.  A huge lake is behind the airfield.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.8635703,-120.8469513,2509m/data=!3m1!1e3

The above shows a satellite view of the field.

-Derek