[NSRCA-discussion] RC Barnstormers Pattern Contest Re-Schedule

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:04:25 AKDT 2016

Hello all,

The weather looks really bad tomorrow and Saturday with too
much thunderstorm chances.  We are going to have problems to prepare the
field tomorrow with all that rain and bad weather. Therefore I am
cancelling the contest and rescheduling for next weekend.  The only weekend
that the contest can be rescheduled is the next weekend since all weekends
of the rest of the year are taken.  I wanted to do it on June 11-12, but we
have the quickie race at the field.

Sorry for the last minute notice.  Let's hope for good weather for next
weekend.

If you are planing to come send me a note.  It is better to have a
pre-registration done when setting up the electronic pattern scoring
system.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone