[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Scoring System

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:57:22 AKDT 2016

Here in D3, we opted to purchase a dedicated laptop to add to the system.
Software configuration of Windows is critical.  We set our computer up and
the rule is don't mess with it!  We also made a cit-out in the foam dunnage
under the monitor for the computer.

Peter's recommended minimum computer is an Intel i5 Core processor and 8
gigs of RAM.  We found one on sale at Office Depot for 499.99 plus tax.

Rob
On May 23, 2016 6:07 PM, "Lewis McNickle via NSRCA-discussion" <