[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contest in Muncie

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Wed May 18 12:27:31 AKDT 2016

I can guarantee my performance will be so freaking' ugly, I may not even be able to trick the judges into scoring me an 8 or 9 on a maneuver that is supposed to be a " goose egg " like I normally can ;)
Looking forward to seeing everyone !!
Safe Travels !!

Matthew E. Finley
QCI - Technology Assistant