[NSRCA-discussion] Farm Club Northern VA Pattern Contest NEXT WEEKEND!

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat May 14 18:32:43 AKDT 2016

I've been getting a fewcalls and emails about the contest and wanted to make sure correct information gets out.

I was informed thecontest is not on the NSRCA website.  I checked and its not om the events section... but islisted in the D2 draft tentative section and it is NOT on Memorial Day weekendthis year (date not right and it cites memorial day weekend on the NSRCA website)

Contest will be nextweekend at Bealeton, VA.  Invite has again been extended again to KirkWicker who did some amazing demo flying and rides last year for those who hadthe privilege (and sheer guts) to fly with this past pattern flyer (still flies classic pattern)  and now airshow extraordinaire.   Last year they say my daughter got the best ride, by the way. In any event Bethand Bella are making a special lunch with all kinds of bar-b-que, corn, potatosalad and, well you get the point.

By the way, if you havenot seen this video, check it out.  Thelast line heard is priceless, “could not have done it better if he practiced (that landing) all day”  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5TIR1_ciQ

Don Szczur

www.farmclubrc.com

NSRCA should read:

May 21-22