[NSRCA-discussion] Lipos

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 16:39:30 AKDT 2016

Indeed!

I have some and they are great!

David Harmon

Sperry, OK

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:35 PM
To: learn2turn at yahoo.com; General pattern discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Lipos

Easy choice.  F3A Unlimited has 5400 5s packs that only weigh 570gms, and
stay solid.  Reasonably priced and you're supporting a business that heavily
promotes and supports pattern.

Www.f3aunlimited.com <http://www.f3aunlimited.com>

Sent from my average intelligence  phone

On May 4, 2016, at 8:22 PM, learn2turn via NSRCA-discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org <mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> wrote:

The 25c hk zippy compacts I've been using for a year are starting to sag.
I'm looking for something a little better .  Any recommendations for some
decent that won't break the bank?  I've heard glacier are decent.  I was
thinking of order in one to try it.  But will entertain recommendations.

I have to 1.5 meter planes that fly on 5s or 6s.  That's what I'm looking
for new packs for.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad <https://yho.com/footer0>