[NSRCA-discussion] New Contest!

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 15:13:29 AKDT 2016

Exciting news! We have a new contest here in D1.

Albert Santiago and the West End Wings will be hosting a one day contest on June 25 for all classes at their beautiful field in Effort, PA.

http://westendwings.com/index.html

This will be a great tune up for those going to the Nats! Lets all add this to our calendars to kick off this event.

[http://westendwings.com/uploads/3/4/5/4/34547593/2663070.png?900]<http://westendwings.com/index.html>

WEST END WINGS - Home<http://westendwings.com/index.html>
westendwings.com
The West End Wings is a Sport Model Airplane and Helicopter Club dedicated to the art of radio controlled flying and building. The West End Wings is Chartered by the ...