[NSRCA-discussion] Neu F3A Geared Motor For Sale

Jeff and Claire jeffclaire at cableone.net
Mon Mar 28 16:02:19 AKDT 2016

Believe I'm third owner.  Straight splined shaft. To best of my knowledge,
it's 5 years old and has about 614 flights.  I put 216 flights on it last
year, then sent it to Neu for  checkout (clean bill of health) prior to 2015
Nats.  After receiving back from Neu, installed into my backup and made two
flights to make sure it was good before going to the Nats.  Sold the plane
and have not used it since.
I greased it every 50-75 flights and believe prior owners did the same.

Includes aluminum collet shaft and Hyde soft mount.  $190 shipped via USPS

Pictures available.  Email off list or call-

Jeff Worsham
jeffclaire at cableone.net
505-975-2697