[NSRCA-discussion] Emerald Coast Beachcomber Pattern Classic, Eglin AFB, FL, 30 Apr - 1 May 2016

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:20:49 AKDT 2016

All,

We're about six weeks out from the Emerald Coast Beachcomber contest.  It
will be held April 30th - May 1st at Test Site C-3.  The entrance to the
site is on FL 285, about 3 miles north of College Blvd, Niceville, FL.
This is the second NSRCA D3 contest of the 2016 season.  We should have one
of Peter Vogel's wireless scoring system at the contest.  In my opinion,
this system the biggest advancement in contest scoring of all time.

If you are planning on attending, please pre-register on the NSRCA D3
website:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eB4T93ZwIkcIQcymw6rwbxQtsgC5ELQjTL_Q0PPGDPk/edit#gid=0

Additional information can be found on the Eglin Aero Modellers' website:

http://eglinaeromodellers.org/Pattern.html

Hope to see many of you next month.

Rob Campbell
Contest Director