[NSRCA-discussion] Sad news from D5

Robert Green robcase1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 16:19:10 AKST 2016

Hello everyone as the subject of this email suggests, I have some sad news
to share out of D5.  Dan Curtis, long time pattern enthusiast, has lost his
battle to cancer.  If you have met Dan, then you know he would do anything
to advance pattern and help coach anyone that asked him.  He was a good guy
with a big heart and he will be sorely missed.  I am waiting on information
on where you can send your condolences.  Once I have it I will pass it
along.  This is a very sad day indeed, but he is no longer in pain!

Robert