[NSRCA-discussion] Braking question

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 22:14:08 AKST 2016

Sounds to me that E-Pattern has gotten about as complicated as Pattern ever was. Even the great Hanno simplified his stuff, at some point realizing that complex pattern planes with tricked out power plants were not his friend. You boys at the top may want to think about that and force mfr$$ to simplify for the rest of the tr00p$$ who fly E-Pattern.

But, of course, it doesn't really matter to me either way. ... ... Pattern to me is a gas!! lol

RCMeister