[NSRCA-discussion] 2016 AMA Nationals

Albert Glenn aglenn54 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:18:10 AKDT 2016

My typo it's July 12

Sent from I-phone

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or return E-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.