[NSRCA-discussion] 2016 AMA Nationals

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:21:52 AKDT 2016

All,

Al asked me to pass the following information along to you.  If you are
attending the NATS, this is an important email which we will also put on
the NSRCA website.

1.  All airplanes will need to be processed prior to the Pilot Meeting at
5:00PM Sunday July 9th
2.  Per the rules, you will only be allowed to process two aircraft but an
unlimited number of batteries.
3.  Per the rules, all aircraft will be weighed as ready to fly including
batteries.  Glow aircraft will weigh ready to fly minus fuel.
4.  Please plan to stay after the Pilot Meeting for just a little bit.  The
NSRCA BoD will hold a short Q&A session intended to allow the membership to
ask questions and get answers from the board.  Jon Carter, President of the
NSRCA, will be leading the discussion.  This is your time to speak up and
have face to face time with the board.

I have also attached a Contestant Information PDF.

Best,
Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot