[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Fliton Inspire

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 12:12:59 AKDT 2016

Folks, (see the link below)
I have one of these a Fliton Inspire 90 in "pristine" condition that I flew electric....all servos installed, surface gaps all sealed, shorting jack installed, etc......I even have a spare new cowl still in its factory packaging.
Minus Motor, Esc, receiver, spinner, prop and batteries.
Same color scheme as in the link below.
The ship and motor box are designed around the Hacker A50......
It helped me learn the Advanced pattern many years ago.......great flying ship for someone wanting an inexpensive practice plane.
I can ship if necessary.
Any interest contact me off list for more info....
Jay Gerber
jaysgerber at earthlink.net
cell: 215-805-0685

Jay