[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo fire

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 16:58:52 AKDT 2016

This discussion made me take inventory.  I have 31 old 10s  (2 x 5s)  packs
in my garage.  Some go back 7 years when I  started flying electric.   One
pack was ejected during  a snap roll at altitude. One pack was involved in a
mid air.  Both those  packs are badly damaged.  I really don't know how to
get rid of them.   I also have 10 fully charged 10s packs in my workshop.
Perhaps this would  a good time to share ideas on how to dispose of them.

Steve