[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo fire

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:51:15 AKDT 2016

Having seen the intense flames these batteries can produce, I'm not sure how the ammo boxes I've seen guys around here can withstand it if all the batteries went up one after another.

One thing I've always thought about is flower pots. They're fire treated so I can only assume that the flame wouldn't bother the pot any. Maybe?

Jas iP