[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Scoring System

Lewis McNickle mcnickle1950 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 05:37:29 AKDT 2016

An update on the purchase of the electronic scoring system for D4:

Right now we’re about $160 dollars short of the purchase price of the recommended system which includes eight iPod units and eight controllers.  This is the price if Peter Vogel can obtain refurbished iPods, if he has to buy new the cost will be higher.
Peter Van Heusden had very generously agreed to provide a computer to remain with the system, in addition to a financial contribution.
Thanks to all who have contributed and pledged.  If you have pledged but not got your donation to me please do so at your earliest convenience.  If you can see your way clear to contribute your support will be appreciated.  I’ll be at the West Virginia contest this weekend and will be accepting donations there.
Any contributions in excess of the actual system cost will go towards replenishing the D4 treasury.
Peter informs me that it will take three to four weeks from the time we place an order to deliver the system so I’d like to get this done as soon as possible.

Scott