[NSRCA-discussion] Team Trial FAI Entry Form

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jun 2 10:39:43 AKDT 2016

Hey all,

I’m attaching the FAI program and team trials entry form for the Nats.  They’re a bit late in getting this out but they will try to have this up on the AMA site ASAP.  In the meantime, here it is.

PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE TEAM TRIALS IF YOU’RE FLYING FAI!!!!!

Yes… I know for many this is simply a cash donation.  But please understand what this does for the team.

1) The team entry fee goes directly to the team fund.  ALL of it.  So it truly is a donation to our world team.

2) MORE IMPORTANT… participation in the team trials is the ONLY measure that is used to gauge FAI participation nation wide!!  And this participation counts as points for our AMA funding.  For the team to get full AMA funding ($5000) we need a combination of participation points from the team trials, along with team placement at the prior WC’s.  Our team did their part… now we need all of us in FAI to step up by actually participating in the team trials. PLEASE REGISTER!!

Thanks!

-Mark