[NSRCA-discussion] Chula Vista Contest

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Sat Jul 30 22:24:01 AKDT 2016

Just a quick note the n regards to the Chula Vista contest next weekend.  If you plan to be at the field early on Friday, give me a call - there is a notification procedure to fly above 400 ft that we must follow.  I should get there around noon so if you will arrive after that don't worry about it.  Also, make sure you pre register so we can get a head start on the contest set up on Peter's scoring system.  Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

My cell number - 951-385-2605.

Sent from my I-Pad
Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager