[NSRCA-discussion] West Michigan Pattern Contest July 30 - 31

Mike Murphy mmurphy178 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 08:26:43 AKDT 2016

YOU ARE INVITED!!!

To the 3rd Annual West Michigan Pattern Contest next weekend, July 30 -31 in
Saranac Michigan.  The field is open for practice on Friday at noon.

The field is between Lansing and Grand Rapids at exit 59 off of I-96.  (exit
sign is either Saranac or Clarksville)

All Classes are welcome - Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Masters and
FAI.

The contest is at the beautiful Walter RC Park.    Oh and if pattern
competition isn't enough when we're done - there's 2 lighted dirt tracks and
an FPV course!  Dave knows how to do it!!  Check out all of the things you
can do there at their website.   <http://www.walterrcpark.com>
http://www.walterrcpark.com

We will have lunch on site Saturday.  Also, just like last year, a full
breakfast is available Saturday morning.  We always eat great at Dave's!

Perfect weather is the prediction! Fingers crossed.

Saturday night we have reserved a room for dinner at Brann's Steakhouse and
Grille at exit 43B off of I-96.  We always enjoy getting together and
Brann's has great food!

There are many hotels at exit 43B and 43A.  It's on the East side of Grand
Rapids and less than 20 minutes to the field.

We are really looking forward to seeing you then!  Contact me with any
questions, or for a copy of the Flyer. A copy of the Flyer is also on the
NSRCA Site under D-4 Contests.

Mike Murphy, CD

616-690-2095 cell

 <mailto:mmurphy178 at comcast.net> mmurphy178 at comcast.net