[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Apparel

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Fri Jul 22 05:54:31 AKDT 2016

Peter is right with maintaining inventory to that level.
With that said, I am open to spot buy custom orders. We can leverage our purchasing agreement with the vendor and hold cost down.
Any custom order would need to be paid in advance, including set up charges for art work (one time charge).
Lead time is 3 weeks from order placement, which is post art work design approval.
The plan would be to pull shirts from existing inventory and have them processed for the custom order.
Please call me to discuss further if you wish.
Larry Diamond 812-630-9592 (after 5pm CDT)

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

I agree, but it would create a problem of SKU fragmentation, we'd have 8 skus for each shirt instead of one and have to predict the correct count to keep in inventory for each.

Further, since most suppliers have a minimum run we'd have significantly higher inventory costs.

Let's see how things go with a simple inventory first...

If you are interested, there are many places around the country that can silkscreen onto a shirt you bring them...  There's a setup fee of course, but if you and your buddies want to you can pretty easily defray the silkscreen costs among yourselves.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 4:23 AM -0700, "Ron Hansen via NSRCA-discussion"