[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Apparel

Vogel, Peter Peter_Vogel at intuit.com
Fri Jul 22 05:23:42 AKDT 2016

I agree, but it would create a problem of SKU fragmentation, we'd have 8 skus for each shirt instead of one and have to predict the correct count to keep in inventory for each.

Further, since most suppliers have a minimum run we'd have significantly higher inventory costs.

Let's see how things go with a simple inventory first...

If you are interested, there are many places around the country that can silkscreen onto a shirt you bring them...  There's a setup fee of course, but if you and your buddies want to you can pretty easily defray the silkscreen costs among yourselves.