[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Apparel

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Tue Jul 19 15:30:36 AKDT 2016

Scott, Thank you for the kind words…

So there is transparency for using my website to sell NSRCA Apparel, the first thing you will notice when you visit the site is that there are no other products being sold at DiamondRC, only NSRCA Apparel. This may change, but not in the near future.

100% of the proceeds from NSRCA products will go to the NSRCA. DiamondRC is not charging a percentage or a fee. A check will be provided to the NSRCA for all proceeds. Basically the sale price minus the cost of the product. All operating costs will be covered by me personally.

Why am I offering this voluntary point of sale service? It is the only way I can give back to those who gave so much for our niche in the hobby we call Pattern.

The following people have influenced my desire to stay in touch with Pattern over the years:

Mark Atwood – Coached me my first year in 2003 and has remained a good friend in tough times.

Andrew Jesky – At the age of 15yo, would chase my plane, well off the runway, and bring it back with a smile.

Chip Hyde – The reason I became interested in Pattern, he was ~16yo the first time I saw him fly in Southern California.

Bryan Hebert – The Allure is a great plane, appreciate all your help.

Al Glenn – He did know me well, but invited me to his house to show me his new Futaba Radio at the time. Over 10 years ago…

Bob Kane – When I attended contests, he was always there to help. I can’t remember the last contest I actually flew all the rounds.

Mike Mueller – Never hesitated in offering help and his friendship. Also has been there in tough times.

D4/D5 folks – Never a dull moment…

There are many others that influenced me over the years, too many to mention. Alright a bit sappy, but now you know…

With that said, thank you all for your support. I’m glad to be of service.

Best Regards,

Larry Diamond

812-630-9592