[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Apparel

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Tue Jul 19 14:20:00 AKDT 2016

Scott:
Do you know if there will be a listing of the equipment used at the NATS this year.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Tire

On Jul 19, 2016, at 1:37 PM, Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

Afternoon all,

The NSRCA is excited to announce the start to our apparel store.  Larry Diamond of www.diamondrc.com<http://www.diamondrc.com> is hosting and maintaining our apparel.  Many thanks go to him for taking on this task.  We have opened the store with T-Shirts, Hats, and Polos at a reasonable price.  If things go well, the plan is to add more items as we progress.  Please stop by and have a look and purchase some apparel to support your S.I.G.!  I have attached a few pictures as well.  The web address is www.diamondrc.com<http://www.diamondrc.com>

Thanks,
Scott

Scott A. McHarg
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot