[NSRCA-discussion] Al Glenn, my hero

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:11:16 AKDT 2016

Here here!   Great work Al!  This was my first NATS so I wasn't sure what to expect but other than the lack of food carts (which should be up to the AMA to encourage during all NATS weeks) I can't think of anything I lacked that I would expect at any other contest.
I think everyone had a good time at site 4!  Camaraderie and tight competition was awesome!
Peter+
Get Outlook for iOS

I wanted to say thank you to Al Glenn and his team for the fine job of organizing and running the NATS.  Thanks also to Jon Carter and the NSRCA BOD for their hard work. I am already looking forward to 2017.
 Bob Kane (AKA "Just Bob")getterflash at yahoo.com