[NSRCA-discussion] eScribe 2016 NATS

Vogel, Peter Peter_Vogel at intuit.com
Fri Jul 15 04:08:55 AKDT 2016

Thanks Charlie!

Things went almost perfectly and I really can't imagine how they could have gone better!

Peter+

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM -0400, "Barrera, Charlie via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

Congratulations Peter, on the eScribe use at the 2016 NATS! It worked flawlessly. I used it to judge Intermediate, 2 rounds, and Masters Finals, 2 rounds. It's very easy to use, and efficient. The best feature is that the pilot gets his scores almost as fast as he gets his model back to the pits after his flight. Thanks for your hard work in developing this system. ...Charlie