[NSRCA-discussion] Cellpro 10XP experiences

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jul 3 07:46:23 AKDT 2016

I’ve also had very good experience with both 10s and 10XP’s …  My 10S are 5 years old and going strong, my Xp’s are 3 years old, also no issues.   As previously mentioned, the fans get whiney so it’s worth replacing with the F3A fan (takes about 3 minutes, no soldering, just unscrew and plug the new fan in).

I have not experienced any issues with the capacitors.  I only charge at 1C so maybe that’s why?

They’ve been highly reliable.

-Mark
MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience