[NSRCA-discussion] Detroit Invitational

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 11:25:39 AKST 2016

Amen .....Ron is "on the mark".....Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 2:20 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Detroit Invitational

A hard drive has only so much capacity.  When you have a lot of data in the hard drive, it is sometimes difficult to retrieve the data.

I have a response to the young whippersnappers who mock those who are trying to retrieve data that was stored 40-50 years earlier.  It is, “And the horse you rode in on!”

Ron