[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Championships circa 1971

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:57:27 AKST 2016

Jon,

In that time I was living in Venezuela.  I remember reading RC magazines
that was my main source of information.  I still remember your father
articles and Jim Oddino's as well.  In that year I was learning to fly
using a Falcon 56 with a probably the first Futaba radio.  The servos had 5
leads.  Good to remember those years.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Jon Lowe via NSRCA-discussion <