[NSRCA-discussion] Detroit Invitational

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 09:44:45 AKST 2016

Yep, Jon, Giezendanner carbon button pot wipers -- I changed them out in all my servos in 79-80. Made things a bit easier in my Heathkit radios -- basically Kraft but in a DIY format. I learned a LOT building those 3 radio systems.

I never knew how to pronounce Giezendanner's name until I saw the clip on the '71 WCs...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c