[NSRCA-discussion] Update - UAS Registration Frequently Asked Questions | AMA Government Relations Blog

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Sat Jan 16 08:50:53 AKST 2016

Multi rotors are not the problem. Idiots are the problem. We have a few
idiots flying every type of model. I've seen an idiot chasing after a small
full scale trying to get close. That was with some kind of sport airplane.
Would you keep a guy away from an AMA field if he brought out a Giant scale,
a pattern plane, and a multi rotor to fly all of them. I'm of the opinion
I'd rather have multi rotors at an AMA field environment rather than a mall
parking lot or somewhere else just a stupid.

Dave