[NSRCA-discussion] Update - UAS Registration Frequently Asked Questions | AMA Government Relations Blog

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:28:45 AKST 2016

6.e uses the word "should", not "must" and that's a very important legal
distinction, making that a guideline, not a requirement.  Further, as they
said on Sunday, they are aware they got that wrong and are working with the
AMA to fix it.

Peter+

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Dana Beaton via NSRCA-discussion <