[NSRCA-discussion] I fought the Law, and the . . . Law Won . . .

Bill Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 15 10:34:41 AKST 2016

I registered with FAA and there were no questions about the type of drone and purchase date.  Registration was easy and I received my FAA  number.

My plan is to print a quantity of small labels that include my name and both the AMA and FAA numbers, and using packing tape I will tape a label  to each of my planes and helis, under the canopy.  Then I will try to forget that I had to it at all, but I will move on.

Bill Harden