[NSRCA-discussion] I fought the Law, and the . . . Law Won . . .

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:59:55 AKST 2016

I suspect you went to one of the fake registration sites.  If you aren't on
faa.gov, with a lock icon in your browser, you are on a fake site.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Dennis Bodary via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X