[NSRCA-discussion] Still looking for a few more good men...

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:51:25 AKST 2016

.... to judge the F3P team selection in Ohio on 3/18 - 3/20.  So far I have
6 confirmed judges but would like to get 4 more (if possible) so that we
can rotate judges in and out and not have the judges be worn out from
judging every round.

If you are planning on attending the NE Ohio Electric festival and would
like to judge the F3P team selection then please send me an email
(privately).  If you aren't planning on attending but live reasonably close
by then please consider stopping by and helping out by judging.  I plan to
hold a judging seminar that Friday evening (3/18) to discuss the P and F
schedules as well as get a demo flight by one of the pilots (hopefully).