[NSRCA-discussion] Spark Evo & Spark Dynamic for Sale

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Feb 14 14:36:06 AKST 2016

Hey All,

I have two planes for sale.  Both are RTF with a Rx.

Spark Dynamic - Hacker Q80 Motor (Brand new), Castle ESC, Digi-switch, Airtronics Servos, SNOW WINGS (and a set of Composite wings) - Asking $1800
[cid:88D33296-EE6B-46D2-A886-0A8A008DE6B8 at neo.rr.com]

Spark Evo -  Neu Motor (recently refurbished), Castle ESC, Airtronics servos, Digi Switch (dual regs, duel Batt), Snow Wings (and additional set of Composite) Asking $3000

[cid:1CFDE778-B993-4FD4-8BD6-E5865546FEBB at neo.rr.com]

Ideally I would like to be able to deliver either without shipping.  Toledo show?  Akron Indoor?  Meet at a contest, etc.   I can ship, but hoping not to take the risk.

Please contact me off list.

-Mark

MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience