[NSRCA-discussion] Attention D4 - Columbus OH Contest

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Sat Feb 6 12:36:00 AKST 2016

OK here is the D4 Contest Schedule show below.  The only contest I don't
have dates for is Peter V's contest which I assume will either be Sept 10/11
or 17/18.

So, the only openings I see are June 4/5 which would be create back to back
contests with West Virginia and July 23/24 which would be the weekend after
the NATS or July 30/31 which would create back to back contests with Weak
Signals.

I'm leaning towards either June 4/5 but our club has an IMAC contest the
weekend before which would close the field two weekends in a row or July
30/31 with the following weekend being the Weak Signals contest.

Would everyone like one more D4 contest or do we have enough?

Which weekend would everyone prefer?

Thanks for your input.

Ron

May