[NSRCA-discussion] Attention D4

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Thu Feb 4 17:30:08 AKST 2016

Mike Barbee and the Westerville Club are expressing an interest in hosting a
contest at their field near the Alum Creek Dam just north of Columbus.

Matt Finley and I are willing to CD the event if we can fit it into the
schedule.

Can the CDs send me their dates so that I can determine if there are any
openings?

Considering that the NATS is moved up, let me know if you would attend a
contest on the weekends of July 23/24 or 30/31?

Thanks

Ron

database 12976 (20160204) __________

http://www.eset.com