[NSRCA-discussion] Parts for sale

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:49:47 AKST 2016

Hi,

Happy New Year to everyone!!

If you didn’t get some parts for Christmas and would like a great deal… see below.  Since moving to electric, I’ve got a bunch of brand new parts that are taking up space in my glow only drawer.  Here is what I have:

Hatori Header #822 - $40

Hatori Header #823 - $40

Hatori Muffler #821 - $100

Tettra Fuel Dots #4427 - $6 (2 packets)

Tettra Fuel Dots #4426 - $6 (2 packets)

Tettra Fuel Connectors #4213 - $7 (4 packets)

Nishioka Muffler mounts for Hatori Header - $20 (different heights 20mm, 29mm, 37mm (3 pieces))

I also have a bunch of YS motor parts (brand new) that I’ll post for sale later…

These are all great prices well below retail!!

-Derek