[NSRCA-discussion] Orlando

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:58:14 AKST 2016

Don,  If I got a chance I will try to do it.

Thanks to all for all suggestions.  If someone is going to fly in the
suggested fields just send me a note to vincebrc at gmail.com.  I will try to
go when a pattern pilots is showing up.   I am planning to arrive 0n 12/22
and leave on 01/02/17.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone