[NSRCA-discussion] Interest in a Futaba 9ZAP WC2?

arturo zapata artzap40 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 05:18:03 AKDT 2016

I can take good care of the radio
Arturo

      From: Richard Lewis via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
 To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
 Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:46 PM
 Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Interest in a Futaba 9ZAP WC2?

I have a working 9ZAP WC2 that I'll never use again.  I hate to see sit in my garage and rot.

The radio works great and the screen/buttons are in good shape.  I have a TM-7 (2.4ghz) and a synthesized FM module.

Note the TM-7 only works with couple of 7 channel RX's

The battery pack was converted to use a 1100-1300mAH, 3 cell Lipo.  I'll send it with the Lipo in it so you can see how it was connected.  I'd recommend replacing it before using it because it is a few years old.

I'll let it go for the cost of shipping to a good home.

Richard
Sent from my mobile device.