[NSRCA-discussion] HP Server Power Supplies

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:37:44 AKDT 2016

Thanks Ed - I searched on Google, Bing and eBay to find some specs and didn’t really find anything useful.

The url you provided answered some of my questions, but not all of them.

After posting my earlier request for assistance, I found that the HP DPS-1200FB power supply is used with the ProLiant DL580 server, while the HP Part No:  438203-001 power supply is used with the ProLiant DL180 and DL785 servers.

I have not yet been able to determine all the ways in which the two power supplies are different, despite their apparent identical power output.

Ron